Thursday, July 28, 2016

Weekly Update #10

Random Updates

Weekly Update #10

July 16th – 22nd, 2016
I’m a little late posting this one, but with the blog transfer I kinda forgot about it.  I can’t believe it’s already week #10 since I started this thing.  I’m proud of myself for making it this far!
The Wolfepack had another wonderful week.  I am truly loving this season in life!  I know it won’t last forever, so I’m just soaking up every beautiful (and crazy) moment.  Lily girl is talking so much more these days.  She’s such a sassafras.   Emma just turned seven months, and she’s as cute as ever 🙂  I’ll post her update soon.
Let’s recap our week.
Saturday and Sunday were spent at Rest Camp.  We loved staying in the cabins.  Our guests that were visiting from IN came out on Saturday and hung out most of the day.  We went to the beach three times and then to Hercules Rock and Yoks for a quick dip.
We loved waking up at the beach and I was even able to surf early on Saturday before the girls woke up.  Not much to surf, but at least I was out there!
IMG_2316
IMG_2322
IMG_2331
IMG_2318
IMG_2335
IMG_2339
IMG_2343
When we finally returned home on Sunday afternoon, our guests had set a tea party for the girls in their room with all the stuffed animals.  It was so cute!  They even made signs!
IMG_2356
IMG_2358
Monday, I believe we recovered from our weekend and just did laundry.  I also had a dentist appointment so Mike had to watch the girls. Tuesday, we headed to Pearl Harbor to pick up my ID.  While we were there, we decided to hit up at park on Hickam Air Force Base.  Later that afternoon, we went to a friends house to play and swim while dad played soccer.
IMG_2373
IMG_2374
IMG_2383
IMG_2386
Wednesday, we got ready and tried to be sweet to each other.  Emma wasn’t into it.  But I thought it was funny!
IMG_2389
Then, we met up with some friends at the park.  Afterward, we headed to the summer dollar movies to see Peabody and Sherman.  It was super cute, but of course we didn’t finish it.  Emma actually slept in the theater and Lily made it about an hour (until her popcorn ran out).
IMG_2391
IMG_2392
IMG_2398
Thursday, we headed to Ewa Beach for an EMS Ambulance Field Trip.  We got to look inside the ambulance!  Each of the kids got gloves and they even monitored one kid’s heart for the rest to see.  It was cute.  They brought out cold and hot compresses for them to touch, then showed how the stretcher goes on the ambulance.  At the very end, they had the kids cover their ears and did a siren demonstration.  After that, Lily accidentally drove the golf cart loaded with boys.  She got freaked out and ran to me crying!  No one realized the key was in it…
ems
IMG_2409
IMG_2412
IMG_2414
golf cart driver
Friday was SURF Club, but we didn’t have a huge turn out.  It was a terrible day for surfing anyway, so I’m not too upset that I didn’t get to. No pictures from this day.  It was a rough one.
Until next week!
April 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment