Monday, July 25, 2016

There's a First Time for Everything

So I just signed up for my very own website and blog!
I’ll admit it — I don’t know what the heck I’m doing.  For the last 12 hours I’ve been pretty frustrated trying to set up a design and layout.  Sifting through articles and support forums on custom CSS, HTML formatting, making your “brand”, and other gibberish that makes no sense to me.
I do know one thing though.  Something inside of me really wanted this.  I’m scared because it’s new, and so much is still unknown.  But here I am.  Casting my fear aside and taking the plunge.
Will you join me on this journey?
I want this to be a place where I can encourage others, share my heart, brag on my achievements and humbly admit my shortcomings.  A place to update my family, and just chronicle life for a while.  My very own corner of the internet to call home.
I’m not sure what it will morph into (if anything), but I have to try…
Let this Wolfepack Adventure begin!

cropped-Wolfepack-Logo-e1468913878891.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment