Friday, July 29, 2016

Emma is Seven Months!


Family Updates

Emma is Seven Months!

I’m just a few days late with this post, but I can’t believe baby girl is already 7 months!  It feels like I was just pregnant with her…
7 months
Emma Bear.  You are my sweet heart!  I simply cannot get enough kisses and hugs from you.
Your loveable smile and laugh is infectious.  You are our JOY.  Truly.  I don’t feel like much has changed from last month.  You’re a little stronger I think and starting to get a bit leaner.  Your rolls have tan lines since we’re at the beach so much.
You’re eating solid food more often and trying to pull up on things.  I haven’t fed you anything you didn’t like!  You still don’t crawl yet, but you sit up well.  I’m sure it will be soon, so there’s no rush.
You like to babble a lot these days.  Mostly “mamama”.  I taught you well, my daughter 🙂  Or maybe it’s “Mum Mum Mum” since you love to eat.  Either way, I win.
You get happy when you see daddy come home from work and you love to stand now.  You can be pretty fussy if you aren’t getting the attention you want, but if we pick you up you are usually pacified.
I’m sure you’ll be crawling all around next month!  Slow down, please…
We love you very much, Emma Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment