Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Break Pipe Dreams

I have Spring Break coming up this week, and I'm very excited to relax and do some things I enjoy.  It may be the last full week I have all to myself before I enter the wonderful new chapter of motherhood. I just hope I have enough energy.  Here's what's on my list so far:

"Must" Do's:
-Grade 40 Lord of the Flies Essays
-Grade 26 Bridge to Terabithia Projects
-Grade 19 Presentations on Ancient Greece/Rome
-Plan my new unit
-Create new seating charts
-Breathe...

"Really Want To" Do's:
-Clean the windows in both upstairs bedrooms (wash the jalousies)
-Do a little cleaning inside the house (vacuum, dust, sweep, disinfect)
-Hang curtains in the guest room
-Sew closet coverings for both rooms (hopefully I can borrow Esther's sewing machine!)
-Work on baby room and registry
-Shop for some maternity shorts

"Maybe" Do's:
-Take a trip to Fabric Mart or Walmart
-Find material for baby room decor
-Find material and recover couch pillows (blues & tans)
-Make headboard for our master bedroom... doubt it.
-Look for a low, broad dresser for the nursery
-Pack the hospital bag :)

"Hopefully" Do's:
-Sit by the pool
-Read a good book
-Go to a movie
-Relax at the beach
-Spend time with friends over a good meal
-Bake some fun & yummy Spring treats

We'll see if I can actually make a dent in this list.  Like I said, they might be Pipe Dreams, but at least I have some goals!  Have a wonderful weekend :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, awesome job on completing your pipe dream of recovering the couch cushions, they look great sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sis! I feel like I accomplished a lot these past few days. Can't wait until I retire :) Haha

    ReplyDelete