Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Break, part 3 (Adventures in Cleaning & Organizing)

So in this post, I'd like to discuss my last few days and what I've accomplished on my "pipe dreams" to do list.  On Monday, I was able to grade my projects and clean the windows.  That was probably my most productive day.  I still have 40 essays to grade, but I know they'll get done... eventually.

Projects graded:  check.
Very dirty windows.  This has literally been on my "to do list" since
we bought the house last May.  Yikes, that's almost a year.  
Another dirty shot.
Room with the windows out.
I cleaned them in the driveway.
And here they are... nice and clean!
My last little touches came with some help from my friendly neighborhood ROSS store.  I was perusing the isles on Tuesday night and came across some pantry storage bins that I loved.  A few weeks ago I was actually looking for some, but eventually gave up.  Tuesday, I just happened to stumble upon these.  I used all of my March budget money to buy storage bins and two candles for the (very LARGE) candle holders my friend gave to me.  Now, I think the living room is complete!

Ahhhhh... an organized pantry.
A blanket basket.  Thank you ROSS!
And finally, candles for the holders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment