Saturday, October 8, 2016

Playroom Banners

Projects

Playroom Banners

I’m excited to share about these DIY banners.  They were so easy and I think they are completely adorable!  You could make them bigger or smaller depending on the project.  They are versatile and easy to put up/take down.  I may end up doing some more for Fall/Christmas decor.
As I said before, there were several mini-projects that I wanted to work on before I considered the playroom finished.  The DIY signs, the Height Board, a teepee, updated picture collages and small banners for decoration.  I actually made the banners first, but never blogged about them.  They were pretty easy to do, and I finished them in like one evening after the kids had gone down.
I really didn’t want to do any sewing. Mostly because I don’t own a sewing machine and it’s a hassle to borrow one. So I scoured Pinterest for a no-sew tutorial and found this one. Different material of course, but she pretty much nailed it!  I’ll share pics too, but you may as well follow her tutorial 🙂   I love crafty stuff!!

Supplies:

  • Assorted Fabrics
  • Scissors
  • Ruler
  • Stitch Witchery
  • Iron
  • Cardboard (to make a template)
  • Jute Twine
  • Iron and Ironing Board
  • Glue gun and glue sticks
img_2651
img_2656
img_2658
img_2659
img_2726

No comments:

Post a Comment