Sunday, May 4, 2014

Nanakuli Baby BBQ (late post)

It's been a while since my friend, Robbie, threw me a shower at the beach, but I never got around to posting any pictures of the day's events.  Here are some photos I wanted to post to keep it fresh in the memory.  Lily, is such a blessed and loved little girl.  We were so humbled by the generosity of our friends!

This was something I wanted to try.  I wanted the name thicker, but it's still cute!
Gifts!
Robbie's beautiful diaper cake...
Time to open the gifts!
Millie made the cutest Hawaiian print skirt with a headband.
Cheese :)
Mommy & Daddy
All smiles
Beautiful paintings for the nursery from Auntie Kim.
Arley holding baby!  She passed down a ton of clothes and toys!
Uncle Ben and Mochi
A guys game of horseshoes.
Guys can attend a Baby BBQ too, we just didn't call it a "shower" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment