Saturday, May 24, 2014

Baby Shower #4

Teaching can be a very frustrating job.  There are some days you just want to BE DONE, especially this close to the end of the school year... especially when you teach middle school... especially when you're nine months pregnant!  I have to admit that I was reaching the end of my rope with my students.  Catching my breath and raising my volume has been getting harder and harder with the baby human growing inside of me.  Well, I'm happy to say, this week ended on a very good note!

Yesterday morning, my 6th grade homeroom students surprised me with THE cutest baby shower in the world!  I came in around 7:30, and they were all hiding in the dark classroom waiting to surprise me... I was suspicious, but still very much overwhelmed by the sweet gesture.

They had music, games, food and gifts!  Apparently the two girls who planned it sent out an email to students and parents saying, "gifts are mandatory!"  Haha, so funny... only 6th graders can get away with that!  It was also spirit week and "dress as your favorite fictional character" day.  That just added to the craziness :)  Enjoy the photos.  I will miss teaching...

The crazies.

Cute banner.

Cupcakes, mmmm.

Baby Bottle Pops with a sticker that says:
"Mrs. April's Baby Shower - May 23, 2014"

Yummy food!

Adorable gifts.

Happy class :)

Monkey onesies.

Mika's elephant toy.

Trajhen's cute clothes.

Chelsea's adorable sunflower jumper!

Mina's diaper cake!

Ashton's comfy head rest.

Noah's cute outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment