Thursday, May 22, 2014

Almost There

T-minus twelve days until expected delivery.  I can do this!  Just a few more days until school gets out.  Then I can finish final grades and focus on ALL of my attention on baby.  At 37 weeks I was completely closed.  At 38 weeks (this past Tuesday), I was 1cm dilated.  I've been feeling weird these last few days and more ready than ever.  I can feel my body getting prepared for Lily's big debut.

I'm soaking up these last few days of my quiet, boring life.  Mike and I feel like we're in limbo.  It's that same feeling we felt leading up to our wedding.  We were just ready to be married!!  And now, we're just ready for baby (so we think).  Enough planning and prepping.  "Let's just get this show on the road" type of attitude :)  Well, soon enough!  I know God's timing is perfect.

Jesus, help me to trust in you now more than ever before.  Be my rock and my fortress when the hard times come.  Thank you for your mercies that are new every morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment