Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ladies Tea Party

I feel like I have a lot of time this morning before church.  I woke up at 6:30 and have been going full speed since:

Mountain of Laundry

  • three loads of laundry, done
  • downstairs bathroom, check
  • coffee, consumed
  • pictures, uploaded
  • email, checked
Now I feel like I can blog.

This whole blog thing is new.  I'm not sure how into it plan to be.  We shall see.

Yesterday, after my cleaning frenzy, we had a lovely tea party.  I wanted to share some pictures of the food.  Roberta and the other ladies of the church did a great job!  Maybe one day I'll get inspired to be crafty like that.

Delicious savory scones by Nicole I think...

Chocolate covered marshmallows...

More scones to enjoy with jam...

Flowers in water, so pretty & Summer Rolls already made!

Dark chocolate and milk chocolate fondue...


The tea time was fun with the ladies, here's the only picture I have courtesy of Julie Ohara ;)

Beautiful ladies, ominous clouds ;)
Now headed to church to fellowship and worship!




No comments:

Post a Comment