Friday, May 20, 2016

Or Maybe There Wasn't Lightning at All

To those friends who are following the news of our recent break-in: I have a slightly embarrassing, yet highly encouraging update. This morning as I was getting my double stroller set up to take a walk in the neighborhood, I FOUND MY WALLET! I must have left it in the umbrella part when it got folded up on Monday. So this means that my wallet WAS NOT stolen. However, the screen door being wide open is still a mystery... Perhaps my mom brain did leave it open the night before, who knows now... I want to believe that no one was in my home, but I'm still going to be extra cautious when it come to locking up. 

The lesson remains: 
1) lock up 
2) love your enemies 
3) take four forms of ID to the DMV if you need a replacement license and 
4) be able to swallow your pride if you are wrong

Have a fabulous weekend ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment