Thursday, May 12, 2016

Indiana in the Spring

We just got back from our trip to the mainland and Emma is already 4 months old!  It really is hard to believe how fast time flies these days.  I'm sure I'll be saying that for the rest of my life.

I want to be a more consistent blogger, but sometimes things get a little busy.  I recently met a girl in MOMS Club who has an amazing blog.  Like it's legit with sponsors and everything.  I don't think I want all that, but she has inspired me to be a little more consistent in my blogging.  At least once a week, even if it's a short blurb.  

Here are my favorite pics from the trip:

So, this may not look that special... but it reminds me of how funny it was that we had the exact same car seat (by chance) and how Suz loved my nursing cover so much that she bought the exact same one, and that everywhere we went we rolled with the double stroller and people thought the babies were twins (understandable as they are only 2 days apart)!
This is such a cool picture because it was Lily's first time wearing rain boots and a rain jacket!
Also, her first time playing with an umbrella.  She looked so cute :)
So this is from the morning we arrived and their first photo shoot together.  I love the faces :)
This picture is at the courthouse in Crown Point after getting Chemshaw donuts.
The most delicious donuts EVER!  It's special because it's of our sweet girls and their daddies (and I love Ruby's cape)!
This picture is so special!  It was a awesome day at Lemon Lake.. We packed a picnic lunch and
played on the playground for hours.  It was a beautiful day and Jeff was able to join us on his lunch break!
Another beautiful day.  This was taken out in the front yard.  Jeff was mowing the lawn and the
older girls were playing with chalk.  Neighbor kids were being funny and it was just a good time...
and let's not forget about the awesome Beatles blanket ;)
This was a wonderful memory!  Ahhhh, what a beautiful wedding!!  Leigh and Alisa Suggs had the
most adorable wedding and it was such a fun time dancing, photo boothing, and most enjoyable
spending an evening out with NO kids.  Thanks to Suzu's parents and sister, JoAnna!
This reminds we of the wonderful friends we have in Indiana.  I'm so thankful for Mike's high school
friends and their awesome wives.  I really enjoy getting together with them each time we visit.
We didn't get a chance to meet up with Spencer and Heather, but we did have a nice dinner with Todd
and Julie.  Lily played so well with all the kids!  This is at Bellaboos.  Love these girls: Suzanna, Ashley, and Brianne :)
We had a stressful time deciding to go and getting to Chicago, but looking back I'm so glad we went.  It was cold and rainy so we couldn't really walk around much, but we ate at Giordano's and walked around Navy Pier.  Thanks to my sister for pushing us to go. We probably would have gone without her insistence... Love my mom and sister!
This picture is SOOOO special!  Emma was born on my grandma's birthday.  The two birthday girls
were finally able to meet and it brought joy to my heart!  I love Mema and Emma so much!
Anna looks so natural as an auntie!  She's so good with babies and children.  So glad she
was able to come and visit with her nieces.  I know she loves them so much!
I like this picture because it just looks so natural.  As natural as it can look when you're visiting your
daughter/granddaughter at her husband's brother's house in a different state.  And I love my brother
and sister-in-law for being so welcoming to my family.
This was a great time together at the dairy farm.  I will always remember
watching a calf being born with this amazing group!
I really love babies!  Especially family.  Cousins, and cousins' cousins.
There could not be a cuter picture of these three!  It was fun to spend the day in
Fort Wayne with my good friend, Kim, and her family.  My Hawaii friend...
Again, what a fun day at the zoo!  My Hawaii sister, Kim, and her sister, Sarah.  Since neither of
us have a sister on the island, you have to have fill-ins :)  So neat to let the
girls play together (even though Lily was a grumpy mess while we stayed with them).
I LOVE this picture.  Lily just adores her uncle Jeff!  And for good reason...
He is such a good daddy and uncle, just like his big brother ;)
Another of my favorites because it's so surreal.  Meet Eleanor -- my friend Chelsey's daughter.  A friend I met in Hawaii. Also Ryan's daughter... my childhood friend and brother to my best friend -- Ashley!  Small world, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment