Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Birthday Weekend

I had the most wonderful birthday weekend this year!  My amazing and wonderful husband brought a chocolate cake into my homeroom on Friday.  My kids went nuts.  Chocolate frosting literally flew across the room (landing on the wall).  If you want to make 6th graders go crazy, just show up to class with a large chocolate cake in hand.

Although it was crazy, it was such a nice surprise!

On Saturday, we had the ND game watch at the Chupp's condo in town.  It was fun!  Kim also brought a lovely cake to that event as well, and yep.... you guessed it... I was able to celebrate my birthday all three days of the weekend!

On Sunday, I had a soccer game at 11:00am.  Forty minute halves are killer, but I'm getting in better shape every week!  After soccer, we invited everyone to iTrampoline in Kapolei.  We jumped for an hour and a half, and it was absolutely AWESOME!  Nothing is better than being with a bunch of adults, jumping off the walls (literally), toppling children, participating in slam dunk contests, dodgeball battles, and doing tricks into a foam pits.  Most amazing birthday in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment