Sunday, November 24, 2019

September 2019 Adventure Roundup

September came and went too quickly.  This year is just flying by! A few highlights of the month were my birthday, Mema & Pepa coming to visit, college football season kicking off, AWANA starting, and the Chupps visiting!  Here are some pictures to document our activities in no particular order:

Hau Bush Thursdays

My besties and our babies on my birthday :)

Twinning at family group

The Chupps visit

A new yard sale purchase for the backyard

Swinging in our backyard

Date night swaps

Home Depot trains

Church cuties

Dinner with the Works and Naks

My grandparents playing with Cary

Pepa doing puzzles with Emma

Mema reading my favorite book to Emma, The Best Nest

The ladies at my Birthday Bowling

"Fancy Day" at school

MOMS Club bracelet making

Etta Rae hanging with us at Costco ;)
Lily the sweetie Sparkie

Emma the cutie Cubbie

Cary the perfect Puggle


Babysittin' the Byrds

Friday Night AWANA with the Murphs

TP your leader night at AWANA!

Surfer girls

Anna and Jack arrived to Hawaii

ND kickoff game!

35 Big Ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment