Friday, June 2, 2017

My Baby is Three

Family Updates

My Baby is Three

Tonight, I put my first born to bed for the last time as a two year old. I love telling people she’s two. Three seems so much older than two (insert mom sigh here)… 
When I look back over this year from two to three, I have seen the most change by far in my little spunky monkey!  At two she was still in diapers and barely talking.  Now she’s a potty-trained chatter box who has her own mind and thoughts about EVERYTHING. 

Lily,
I’m so proud of the sweet little girl you are becoming!  You light up my days… Thank you for being such a good helper and a thoughtful big sister to Emma. You (usually) share your toys and always look out for sissy.  That makes me and daddy so very happy!  
You are incredibly smart and agile.  Your mind never stops turning and your brain is always at work.  You love treats and TV shows; time with daddy, and swimming in the pool; jumping off the couch, playing with friends, and reading books.  What a wonderful blessing you are!
Although you do know how to press my buttons, you help me see my need for Jesus every. single. day.  I pray daily for patience and energy to make it through this crazy season we’re in… but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
I pray you would grow to love Jesus more and more each day and show his love to all your friends.  I pray you continue to care for others and serve those around you.  Let God’s light shine in and through you!
I love you so very much, honey bear!
Love, Mommy
Happy 3rd Birthday, my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment