Monday, December 7, 2015

Emma's Baby Shower

This past week, I was spoiled by my new-found friends in MOMS Club.  They threw me a beautiful shower and sprinkled us with so much love.  Becoming a mom has been so wonderful, but on top of that, I am blessed to have such an amazing community of women to walk through this season of life with me.  We are able to share, commiserate, vent and rejoice together through the ups and downs of motherhood.  For that, I am so very grateful!  God has definitely provided this "village" at just the right time.

As Mike and I prepare our hearts and home for a second child, we have nothing but gratitude for this opportunity we've been given.  The joy and responsibility of caring for and loving another beautiful little girl. What a blessing!

I wanted to document these photos for Emma, so she'll have them to look back on and see how young and vibrant her mom once looked :)

The mamas and keiki.
Such a beautiful banner by Jenna!
Gorgeous diaper cake by Deana!
Delightful wreath by Jenna.
Another sweet little Christmas diaper cake and cute snowman (girl) favors by Jenna.
Yummy and cute baby fruit carriage by Colleen.
Pretty flowers.
The gifts.
Lily apparently loves power tools (and watermelon,
which is why she was wearing a bib!)
Trying to capture some sisterly love.  Lily wasn't that into it...
Little does she know that she won't get all my
attention in a few short weeks :)
Me and Jenna: preggo bellies :)
Merry Baby!
Cute!
Notice the cookie.
The smirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment