Sunday, December 15, 2013

Short House Update




Well, here are some photos of the house as it's coming along.  I'm hoping to get some before and after pics going here pretty soon, but this was all I could muster up today. 

Carpet was installed on Dec. 6th, and since then we've been slowly unpacking boxes from the garage.  There's not really a rush.  I mean, we've waited for 6 months already, what's a few more? :) 


Here's the master as it looks right now.  Still haven't unpacked
my dresser because we need to look for a new one.  

We put the closet stuff that was up before back up and it works for now.  
It's plenty of space for Mike, but it doesn't come close to housing my stuff, haha!


Here's the baby room now.  Just carpet.  Friends from church
are giving us a crib, so we need to pick that up soon!

The hall as you come up the stairs.

The guest room for now :)

The dining room, right when you come down the stairs.

Un-decorated living room.

From corner, view of kitchen and dining room.

Another shot.
That's all I've got for now.  Maybe once we get a little more settled, I'll take some better pics and do some before and after. It's coming along!  We are very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment